chives

Tuesday, May 11, 2010


Who knew herbs could be so pretty? When I got my chive plant last spring, it just looked like a bunch of grass. I didn't end up using it very much, so I wasn't going to get more this spring. Turns out they come back all by themselves! With flowers!


A bummer about our upcoming move is not being able to take my little herb garden with me. But since everything seems to thrive with a bare minimum of effort on my part, I'm hoping it'll be just that easy to get it going again on the other coast.

7 comments:

joven said...

hi, you have nice blog.. u can view also mine..http://akoniwares.blogspot.com

Mike said...

Your blog has been recommended to us as a interviewee's favorite blog!

We would like to do an interview with you about your blog for Blog
Interviewer. We'd
like to give you the opportunity to
give us some insight on the "person behind the blog."

It would just take a few minutes of your time. The interview form can
be submitted online here Submit your
interview
.

Best regards,

Mike Thomas

Blessed Rain said...

Love your picture! The chives looked beautiful. I will post pictures of my tiny garden in a little bit - I have to re-pot some items first.

yui said...

Hi! I'm behind you.
Good luck!

Joanne Amos said...

I just planted my herb garden for the first time. Thank you for the tip.

paecristiandebara said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Genial brief and this enter helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.