bees in the lavender

Monday, August 30, 2010






I want to take walks with my camera more often. You just never know what you'll see when you look really closely at something ordinary.

A friend told me a while back that my photography shares with people "the world they pass by every day unaware." I find that I am often also unaware until I slow down and look at things through my lens.

On the other hand, I find that I will sometimes miss the bigger picture if I have my camera glued to my face the whole time I am somewhere. Finding just the right "in between" is my challenge.

2 comments:

Jenny @ Words on Wendhurst said...

I am always amazed by how many times I can go out in my yard (the same one I went out into last time) and take pictures of something new. Our Creator is amazing. Love your pictures, as usual.

Míriam Luiza said...

Suas fotos são lindas!